Ace Combat 5 is still not playable on 0.9.8.
(09-04-2013, 12:40 PM)dann Wrote: miseru99 you are the best!!!!!!!!!! I made an account just to thank you. I'm an aspiring RAAF pilot and used to play ace combat when i was younger, but then my ps2 broke. Ace combat belkan war and 5:squadron leader were the best ace combat games. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and of course pcsx2 are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hopefully pcsx2 team will be happy to hear that!
We are anxiously waiting for the full support of those games haha.
But we are patient and supportive so here we are Tongue

Anyhow, im just playing final fantasy and uploading the gameplay to the Yt while that.. Well, iots just my hobby but there we go :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzj1xbt4glQ

Once ace5/ace zero is supported by pcsx2 i will record as well Tongue

-- Anyway, hopefully miseru will be able to help hacking while we dont have support Tongue

Hooray for PCSX2!!!

HOOORAY!!!

Sponsored links

Thanks for the Patcher ! Will test it Smile Keep up the good work on the games of the ace combat series .

best thing that happend since years !

btw... i am using this rev of pcsx2 PCSX2.PS2.Emulator.1.1.0 any issues known to this rev ?
Quote:PCSX2.PS2.Emulator.1.1.0
which svn did you download ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
PCSX2.PS2.Emulator.1.1.0.r5366

runs very fast and i used the Settings postet in this thread erlier by some other members . it gives me full Speed and no lags at all .
i have used the savegame from the thread too .
better read the changelog when you download and SVN.
if you really want to use an SVN, I suggest you get the latest one, though...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
miseru99, Savior of mankind here.

I haven't had the chance to play AC:Zero since I was 9. Got me into the whole series. I regularly play Five and Four, but noone has a AC0 disk that runs anymore [That isn't 80$...] 7 years without it.... I loved the hell outta the game, my PS2 recently went capoot and now I can't play them... [It was my last memory card..] If you could manage to get the game to run perfectly, it'd be like a childhood wish come true for me Smile
I think this thread needs a refreshment for all those that doesn't check new commits and awaited proper fix mentioned by Rama:
~ Database: First patch for ace combat 5 (US). / Also 3 patches for ace combat 4 (US). ~by sudonim1
Not sure what got fixed(ground collision?) and only for US version for now, but there will surely be more, so hopefully you guys will be able to forget about any external patchers sometime in the futureSmile.
(10-14-2013, 07:52 PM)miseru99 Wrote: I think this thread needs a refreshment for all those that doesn't check new commits and awaited proper fix mentioned by Rama:
~ Database: First patch for ace combat 5 (US). / Also 3 patches for ace combat 4 (US). ~by sudonim1
Not sure what got fixed(ground collision?) and only for US version for now, but there will surely be more, so hopefully you guys will be able to forget about any external patchers sometime in the futureSmile.

AC5 doesn't need any patches anymore
(10-18-2013, 05:47 PM)TeejayBR Wrote: AC5 doesn't need any patches anymore

It does, just not user made ones, we have ones we made in the game database which auto apply.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

THANKS TO Asmodean
i made a progressive scan hack for AC5 PAL

try it!
you just need to put it inside your cheat_ws folder and enable widescreen hacks

Attached Files
.pnach   1D54FEA9.pnach (Size: 276 bytes / Downloads: 453)