Add saves?
(04-15-2009, 07:16 PM)dark king Wrote: that sound strange but why he not freeze the address i think that ok with him

He may freeze it but first he must find it and this is the hard part.I'm almost ready but I still don't get it how the values I see in ArtMoney correspond to the value for the money you see.

Sponsored links

I explain Dark King. I have two saves, one with many cars and the other with a lot of money, first I wanted to join them, but this is not possible, until this program came by Saiki. Seems to be very good but for me is not working, and it seems so much simpler. Now for me is also a question of being stubborn, he has to work, and seems to be the only chance that I have too many cars and money.
If Saiki or Vsub can help me, I am eternally grateful to them.
Thanks.
Quote:- Contact
***** I understand only Japanese *****
Name : Imaha486
Mail : [email protected]
URL : http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA018359/

>> English translation
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/we.../VA018359/&wb_lp=JAEN

would liek to point out I didn't make it. it's been around for a long time
i need full name of the game and it is Europe or north America ...etc and i will bring to you memory card with save of the game
I have Saves, i dont want begin to do all over. I have a list of all cars, and i print that list, if i go put another save i need to start all over.
The game is Gran Turismo 4 north America (NTCS).
vsub is working on it, give him time
Hey Saiki i thank you a lot.
try this game shark for cash
76010BE0 00000000
28BB832B 2B313E14
28BB83FF 25549E2B
if it is not work back up your memory card and replace it with my card

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 1,74 MB / Downloads: 176)
Dark King, i have already see this codes, how i put this codes and were?
you'd have to make it a patch, BUT those are encrypted it looks like, so you'd have to decrypt them