Adjusting general sync
(07-06-2013, 10:09 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Most game dont MEAN ALL. Super high end PC with crazy OC still dont play all games full speed. Tricking the emulator to run at slow FPS and be playable isnt some Dev will do seeing it it break things. Accuracy comes before performance one can throw so much brute force at the program and try make it run full speed before it just dont mater.

lol, luckyly all my fav ps2 games aren't demanding, i do this cos i really care to other member which run games slow even they have good rig. Beside i just asking question, please stop giving negative comment cos you are off topic. Thank you Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

no, he's not offtopic. What you are suggesting will not only break some games, but MOST games. You're suggesting INI edits that are not tested, most times to not work, and no one here will support such wacked-out settings as you are suggesting.

You wanna learn how to give real advice? learn how each piece of PCSX2 ticks, just like I did. then you'll have a clear understanding, not not guesswork. Also, they will flesh out much better.
(07-07-2013, 01:19 PM)Saiki Wrote: no, he's not offtopic. What you are suggesting will not only break some games, but MOST games. You're suggesting INI edits that are not tested, most times to not work, and no one here will support such wacked-out settings as you are suggesting.

You wanna learn how to give real advice? learn how each piece of PCSX2 ticks, just like I did. then you'll have a clear understanding, not not guesswork. Also, they will flesh out much better.

that sugestion just for demanding games.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
It's good now, billyash. Your ideas are already implemented in PCSX2 in some form. You can override framerate settings in the .ini and play with sound synch modes and add some speedhacks to the mix. I think we give enough options for every kind of hack situation.
I repeat once more: We will not add another option that just mixes and mashes already available options.
Everything you suggest we do is invasive hacking of games with bad side effects that most people wouldnt just ignore.

I will close this thread now and I ask you to stop suggesting any more changes.