Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Admin or Mod please email me about this
I had my thread asking about how to rip a video from a particular game just disappear. Admin or a mod, can you please PM me and tell me what rule was broken which caused my thread to "disappear"?

Sponsored links

(08-31-2009, 08:46 AM)Videogamer555 Wrote: I had my thread asking about how to rip a video from a particular game just disappear. Admin or a mod, can you please PM me and tell me what rule was broken which caused my thread to "disappear"?

Read before you post

it's on the forum page right above the stickys and threads and says "Rules"

# You can talk about SVN and betas in here, but we do not guarantee support for those builds
# There will be no support for modified versions of pcsx2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
# You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
# We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
# Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum, before you make a post, they contain further rules, information and guidelines.
# Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.
(08-31-2009, 09:26 AM)Rokoka Wrote: # You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.

And how exactly this is related to ripping something of a game that you own.

Videogamer555 try this or Cube Media Player 2
But I own DDR Supernova 2. I just was asking how to rip music and videos FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE from that game, and it disappeared.

.:edit:.
Never mind, I see someone else made this point first.
Err...The thread still exists, in the chatterbox forum. If you didn't post in that forum yourself, it may have been moved there by a mod, as it has nothing to do with PCSX2 itself (Just like this thread).

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-9814.html
(08-31-2009, 10:18 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Err...The thread still exists, in the chatterbox forum. If you didn't post in that forum yourself, it may have been moved there by a mod, as it has nothing to do with PCSX2 itself (Just like this thread).

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-9814.html

DOH! Why didn't I see that? *facepalms at self*
@rokoka

its not illigal everywhere
in my country for example i can legally download ps2 games if i dont lend them out/sell them
[Image: 1454055.png]
(08-31-2009, 10:19 AM)ChronicNL Wrote: @rokoka

its not illigal everywhere
in my country for example i can legally download ps2 games if i dont lend them out/sell them

So let me get this right. In your country you can download pirated copies legally but not give them to others? So that means the people sending you the game or making it available for download ARE committing a crime, but you who's receiving the "fruits" of their crime are NOT committing a crime? That is confusing. But hey what country is it?
*packs bags and prepares to take next plane to get to wherever is*
uploading them is illigal yes but downloading them isnt
netherlands Smile combined with 120mbit internet and a usenet account, i am unstoppable Smile

alltho all games i have arent downloaden, except for FFX because my original disc got attacked by my puppy
[Image: 1454055.png]
(08-31-2009, 09:55 AM)vsub Wrote:
(08-31-2009, 09:26 AM)Rokoka Wrote: # You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.

And how exactly this is related to ripping something of a game that you own.

Videogamer555 try this or Cube Media Player 2

ok I miss took this as a Illegal ripping of a Iso my bad

(08-31-2009, 10:34 AM)ChronicNL Wrote: uploading them is illigal yes but downloading them isnt
netherlands Smile combined with 120mbit internet and a usenet account, i am unstoppable Smile

alltho all games i have arent downloaden, except for FFX because my original disc got attacked by my puppy

Can you clear this up for me then. I thought downloading a Iso of the game is illegal like downloading music off things like Lime Wire and such or am I misunderstanding something