Again NetPlay Questions
NO... What this program do?
After changing DEV9 plugin on giga razi pcsx broken lol

Sponsored links

Strange ... to version 0.9.8 (bild4600) plug-in slips, but on the 0.9.7 (beta build2186) everything works perfectly. Looks like I found the best assembly emulator XD
Now new problem... I don't understand japan language + All letters to then slid up and see nothing. Someone know, what need input in internet settings?
If you got the BIOS from your own PS2 and the game was bought, it would not be in a language you don't understand.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Language is not such a big problem. I'm more worried about gaga up letters
Where can I download the Network Adapter Startup-Disk?
It should have come with your network adapter, downloading it would be illegal and against our rules.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Mdam what I just did not go to play Monster Hunter's XD. In general, I have heard that the game is not Network Disk. Shadow Lady and you tried to run this game on the network? A better explain how to customize this f***ing (sorry) a proxy server?
There is new picture. I don't set this options before. Me need someone, who do this in PS2. Or describe each line settings. Better yet, just step by step how to configure internet connection (and if more and screenshots will be, so all a fairy tale)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)