Aggressive Inline pcsx2
Soo.. Ive done all right.. The game is working.. but the problem is that.. All the gaming is in gray colors? Why is that? some objects are in normal colors.. but the most is in gray Wacko? Can anyone help with this?
[Image: wqv503.jpg]
Soo its almost not playable

Sponsored links

@Rama, is this another one of those CLUT issues?
(09-18-2012, 01:39 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: @Rama, is this another one of those CLUT issues?

Hmm? And by the way. I didnt changed anything. Just downloaded. And run the game. :/
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
... and an explanation about what "Just downloaded" refers to.
(09-18-2012, 12:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

SPECS:Got the Windows 7 home premium 64bit Intel Core i5 3210m 2,60ghz
6144mb RAM DDR3 1600MHz
AMD Radeon HD 7670M 1GB DDR3
Using: PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) [Using all the default settings]
And Im trying to play Aggressive Inline ISO.
(09-18-2012, 12:58 PM)pgert Wrote: ... and an explanation about what "Just downloaded" refers to.

erm, no, he doesn't have to answer that at all and you've been warned by 2 moderators now not to do that.
(09-18-2012, 12:58 PM)pgert Wrote: ... and an explanation about what "Just downloaded" refers to.

Ive just downloaded and didn't change any of kindda settings
pgert was simply being overzealous and jumping up and down as soon as he saw the word "downloaded" and took it as "pirated"

just a forum noob getting ahead of himself i think, dont worry about it
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
paulsiv, does this also occur in software mode (f9)