Aimtrak and Timecrisis2
Hi Everyone - Im a simple sort of guy and just want the one game to work with my light gun - clearly Im a dummy as try as I might I cant get off the starting blocks. The gun works as a mouse (windows 7 64bit) and works in the PC version of HOD3 and MAME. However, while TC2 runs up ok I have no idea how to get the gun to work inside the emulator - anyone know how to do that? Ive loaded up the Nuvee plug in but - again - no joy (no pun intended).

Thanks folks,

Mark

Sponsored links

This would be a good place to start Smile http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Nuvee-PS1...-by-Shalma
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-01-2016, 02:59 PM)refraction Wrote: This would be a good place to start Smile http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Nuvee-PS1...-by-Shalma

Yeah - Im "almost" there now. I think my nuvee plugin is an old one minus the .ini file feature - anyone have a link to a newer version?
That is the newest version as far as i know

Hi - Ive read the thread and while the first link works to the plugin the later versions are all dead links. Ive read that the later versions included an ini feature with game by game calibrations (Ive a calibration issue with TC2) - hence the question. Cheers, Mark
As far as I'm aware that is the latest version?

I saw John Peterson made some modifications after the latest version officially release, so i grabbed the source and made a build. I don't know if it works, I haven't tested it, but it compiled.

Attached Files
.7z   nuvee_ps2_usb.7z (Size: 138,76 KB / Downloads: 320)

(07-02-2016, 01:43 PM)refraction Wrote: As far as I'm aware that is the latest version?

I saw John Peterson made some modifications after the latest version officially release, so i grabbed the source and made a build. I don't know if it works, I haven't tested it, but it compiled.

Thats great - however, the alignment dropdown still doesnt give me a selection of titles to choose from. Really odd.
I'm afraid I can't help there, looks like this has been abandoned

Such a shame - one of the PS2's strong points too.
Ah - ok - so I removed everything, reinstalled and reset everything to defaults. 3 minutes later its working fine - replete with the drop down list of game calibrations! Thanks for all the assistance Smile