Alien Hominid
(11-26-2013, 05:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ...or cpu by the look of your specs, I'd say you need a full upgrade.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Alien-Hom...0-U--30358
the other guy who tested have:

CPU: Intel Core i7 @ 3.4Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 285 768MB

so.... or the game needs something more than i7 3.4 or this need a fix from plugin...

Sponsored links

As was said, your specs are weak. You'd need a full system upgrade for good performance.
Your specs are nowhere near a Core I7
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Still 1FPS is strange. It is a 2.8Ghz-DualCore Excl. I think it is some kind of a bug.
(11-26-2013, 06:43 PM)willkuer Wrote: Still 1FPS is strange. It is a 2.8Ghz-DualCore Excl. I think it is some kind of a bug.

it's an AMD 5000+. it's an old and outdated architecture.
performances are lower than an intel dual core at the same clockrate.
Moreover, he doesn't seem to have a dedicated GPU

means your comparison isn't relevant at all.

but on the other side, if Plot said intro menus are slow even with his specs, I guess there is some kind of effect that isn't well implemented. I don't have this game, but maybe a kind of mipmaping, like the R&C series ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-26-2013, 07:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it's an AMD 5000+. it's an old and outdated architecture.

but on the other side, if Plot said intro menus are slow even with his specs, I guess there is some kind of effect that isn't well implemented. I don't have this game, but maybe a kind of mipmaping, like the R&C series ?

If it was mipmapping would that just cause texture bugs.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-26-2013, 07:20 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: If it was mipmapping would that just cause texture bugs.

not necessarily.
depends on how it's implemented in the game
(11-26-2013, 06:26 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Your specs are nowhere near a Core I7

i dont say i was near i7 i say the other guy who tested have i7 with same issues
(11-26-2013, 07:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it's an AMD 5000+. it's an old and outdated architecture.

The E2200 in Saiki's tutorial is of the same performance. I've had a notebook that was marginally stronger but never had 1FPS in menus. I think it is more related to the game than to the cpu. And that would either mean hardcore-fmv/level or bug.

Since the first one does not apply I would think that a bug is reasonable.

If this bug is solvable is a different question.
(11-26-2013, 08:00 PM)willkuer Wrote: The E2200 in Saiki's tutorial is of the same performance.
er... and so ? what's the link between saiki's guide and the OP's problem ?
Quote:I've had a notebook that was marginally stronger but never had 1FPS in menus.
maybe you had a GPU wheres the OP doesn't... that would be the main difference.
Quote:I think it is more related to the game than to the cpu. And that would either mean hardcore-fmv/level or bug.
It probably is. but his CPu won't help either