Alien vs Predator Exitnction Not Working
I made a backup copy of my AvP Extinction Disc into .MDF format (with a .MDS) and when I go to load the file into PCSX2, the PCSX2 crashes after a couple seconds, it doesn't load the BIOS or anything.

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

I converted the file to .ISO and PCSX2 loads now but the PS2 says no disc is inserted.
If you're gonna use a .iso file then remake it again from the original disc with an app like ImgBurn, converting it from one file to another might just make it useless.

Also please post your PC specs, PCSX2 settings, Plugin settings and the content of the emulog.txt file after you get a crash so we can try to help.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(02-27-2011, 09:53 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you're gonna use a .iso file then remake it again from the original disc with an app like ImgBurn, converting it from one file to another might just make it useless.

Also please post your PC specs, PCSX2 settings, Plugin settings and the content of the emulog.txt file after you get a crash so we can try to help.

Specs:

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.4GHz
8GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 275GTX x2 in SLI
Too many hard drives

All my settings have not been touched since I went through the Setup Guide I found on this site and configured it to those specs.

Where do I find emulog.txt?