All Games In Slow Motion?
Thumbs Up 
Games Running In Slow motion?

Hey, I've been having this problem for a day now (new to PCSX2, cheers Wink and I have noticed that

A. all my games have been playing in slow motion.

And

B. Lots of others seem to have this problem, too.

It's consistently at 60 FPS, the actual game itself is running in slow-mo and I don't know why. The voices and everyone talk real slow, as if someone slowed it down on purpose. It's weird. This happens to me with Jak & Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank (the first ones.), and I'm assuming it is going to happen with any game I chose to use. If you could help me I would appreciate it; I've already googled this and cannot seem to find a working answer. If you have an actual fix, It would be appreciated by myself and others a whole lot! And has anyone else ever had this problem, and has fixed it? Thanks in advance for your answers! (Btw, I'm a real noob when it comes to computers. I don't know much. But I do know my computer should be able to handle this program, it has eight gigs of ram. It has an AMD FX - 8320 eight core processor, and it has 3.51 GHz. So not too sure if that'll help, thanks in advance.)

Sponsored links

Those are some of the most demanding games to run. You have to overclock for them to be playable.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-16-2014, 04:13 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Those are some of the most demanding games to run. You have to overclock for them to be playable.

What does over clocking mean? And how do I do that?
Again, nooby Smile
it's a kind of risky operation if you don't know what you're doing. it can fry your CPU.
I suggest you keep playing those particular games on your PS2.

Apart from that, many games should be playable on that system. which ones do you own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
On another note, what is your graphics card?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-16-2014, 04:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: it's a kind of risky operation if you don't know what you're doing. it can fry your CPU.
I suggest you keep playing those particular games on your PS2.

Apart from that, many games should be playable on that system. which ones do you own ?

I own most of the ones I have downloaded, only problem is they're scratched to hell. They're from when I was little so ya know, they're gonna have scratches. I wanted to mod my ps2 to play them, but I feel like ill end up screwing something up. And I'm not at my PC ATM, I'll check in tomorrow and tell you what it is. It's an nvidia or something. Again, computer novice
Quote:I own most of the ones I have downloaded
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go