Alternate way?
This mainly regards to my previous thread about how I couldn't get a game to go Right.
After consulting different Controller pad settings and then downloading another game to test it out.
It turns out there may be a problem with the game itself and not the lilypad settings as the other game actually let me go right
SO my question is: Is there different ways to download the game you want apart from ISO? And if there is, where can I find this alternate way?
So in a nutshell, The game I was trying to play; Let's make a soccer team, wouldn't let me change players around because it refused to go right on the tactics screen. The other game I downloads Le Mans 24 Hours worked completely fine. So I presume it was some sort of file issue or something close to that,

However any help is welcomed Smile

Sponsored links

(05-27-2016, 02:03 AM)Lockwoody Wrote: This mainly regards to my previous thread about how I couldn't get a game to go Right.
After consulting different Controller pad settings and then downloading another game to test it out.
It turns out there may be a problem with the game itself and not the lilypad settings as the other game actually let me go right
SO my question is: Is there different ways to download the game you want apart from ISO? And if there is, where can I find this alternate way?
So in a nutshell, The game I was trying to play; Let's make a soccer team, wouldn't let me change players around because it refused to go right on the tactics screen. The other game I downloads Le Mans 24 Hours worked completely fine. So I presume it was some sort of file issue or something close to that,

However any help is welcomed Smile

download loading games are illegal...

read rules/stickies....
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go