Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I wasting my time?
I'm trying to play a game on my emulator. The frame rate is really slow at times, mostly during the actual gameplay. I've tried every combination of graphics my system will allow me. Here are my specs:

Model: Presario CQ62
Processor: Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz
Memory: 2GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit OS

The game I'm trying to play is Duelist Of The Roses.

Any advice on how to make it run more smoothly or just tell me flat out that my specs aren't good enough to run the game so I can stop obsessing over this would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Sponsored links

that laptop is too weak for pcsx2
get a real PC or stay on your real PS2
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
I'm sorry to say the Celeron 900 simply isn't up to the task.
shouldn't rely on celeron for pcsx2 emulation

even with all speedhacks on, your laptop will struggle alot to achieve playable speeds
I can only reitterate what these guys have said, celerons just dont really cut the mustard. To run the emulator well you need to look at 3Ghz or more on a decent processor (not celerons lol)
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
If it was Pentium it wouldn't be such slowdown,but celerons generaly sux.
i have Celeron about a decade it's definately sucks it's takes too long to start up CoralDraw 9,10 or 11 but Pentium III start up normally
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
Thanks everyone! Guess I will be upgrading next month Smile