Amplitude may not work on PCSX2 with newer BIOS versions
(05-16-2014, 06:23 PM)rama Wrote: I must be blind, lol. Can you show me that? Tongue2

[Image: pMLh7.png]

Anyway, according to the people on my video, they were using Boot Full and it still wasn't working. I didn't trust the first guy that said it, but then two people said it.

Makes me wonder if there is a bad 2.20 BIOS floating "around" if you know what I mean.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

So that string doesn't show up on my machine Tongue2
[Image: rkg79Gk.png]
If i escape from the emulation it shows up, but if the emulation is running it doesn't (im presuming it changes the first time you escape then never reverts)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ah I see. I never use escape Tongue2
(05-16-2014, 06:23 PM)rama Wrote: I must be blind, lol. Can you show me that? Tongue2

Weird, it does. It didn't the last time I booted though. What the heck. o.O

But anyway, what I meant is that if you boot the game while it is booted, no errors will appear.

By the way, does this affect USA BIOS only? Because I have a "trashed" European PS2 (those big fat ones).
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
I've tried your reboot suggestion and the error message is surpressed on the 2nd (and later) runs. The game still has the error, of course, and still hangs on the startup screen. The only thing that stopped is the logging to console.
The bios region matters in so far, that a wrong region may fail the check and refuse to boot on full boot.
Nothing besides that makes a difference though.
(05-17-2014, 03:02 PM)rama Wrote: I've tried your reboot suggestion and the error message is surpressed on the 2nd (and later) runs. The game still has the error, of course, and still hangs on the startup screen. The only thing that stopped is the logging to console.
The bios region matters in so far, that a wrong region may fail the check and refuse to boot on full boot.
Nothing besides that makes a difference though.

Well that's kind of a 2-in-1 bug. Tongue
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.