An Idea I had for a Partner Program to PCSX2
Well I do have to say one thing, nice idea but there are loads of different hardware configurations so to determine recommended settings would require tiers, low end, mid level, high end.

so my advice is to keep the settings to a minimum i.e for example

recommended settings for dual cores 2.0ghz-2.6ghz so here for example you can put click native, allow 8 bit, speedhacks
" " 2.61ghz-3.2ghz - here you can put 1024x1024 internal res (here put a note that 1024x1024 is for people who are closer to the 3.2 mark), speedhacks
" " 3.2ghz-3.6ghz - should run fine on 1024x1024 however depends on quality of CPU (as well all know an old school athlon in the 3ghz mark would not perform worse than a c2d phenom i3/i5/i7 at the same clock speed
" " 3.6ghz+ - I think you get the point im coming across, just give a basic idea of tweaks that can be made to speed up games.

Sponsored links

Yeah, I like those ideas.

Anyway, this thread is pretty old now. I will probably continue to develop this, but it will be built as an actual frontend/game launcher for PCSX2 as well as having the functions you can see in the screenshots.

Does anyone know a free ISO creating ActiveX control?
well the web site is broke i couldnt download it please attach it
Sorry, but I actually stopped developing this a while ago.

Firstly, this thing would be way too hard to manage and secondly it is currently impossible to do a boot manager for pcsx2, as the commandlines don't work.