Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An apology to all the people i was a jerk to.
I would like to make an apology for being an ass. This is a sincere apology. I realize now I was out of line and was being a total douche bag. I am not doing this to get the warning removed(that takes time and trust needs to be earned), I'm doing this because I realize I am in the wrong. Again, I am sorry.

Sponsored links

oh well, better late than never. Apologies accepted for me Wink
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
(04-21-2011, 09:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: oh well, better late than never. Apologies accepted for me Wink

I know I'm late. I was just doing some thinking. And thanks.
Ill accept your public belittling of yourself Wink Glad to know not all hope in humanity is lost!
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Once we are able to acknowledge ourselves being stubborn and heated head and being able to honestly apologizing to those we may have harmed someway, things becomes lighter to ourselves. Now you can become someone this forum may someday be proud, it's only upon you. Whatever warning you got will be lifted eventually, only your behavior from now on matters.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-21-2011, 09:44 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Once we are able to acknowledge ourselves being stubborn and heated head and being able to honestly apologizing to those we may have harmed someway, things becomes lighter to ourselves. Now you can become someone this forum may someday be proud, it's only upon you. Whatever warning you got will be lifted eventually, only your behavior from now on matters.

Yes, I realize that. that's why I said what I said in the parenthesis. I hope you do accept though.
I can't even keep track of who's who on this forum save the devs. So uh >_> all is forgiven in my eyes.
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM
Haven't been in course of things in a last week. Who is starwind3437 ?
(04-21-2011, 11:25 PM)Game Wrote: Haven't been in course of things in a last week. Who is starwind3437 ?

If you wern't involved then you have nothing to worry about Smile.
Maybe I am not involved in this....... but let me congratulate you about your bravery to apologize to people you did mistakes against, this thing is really hard to do and not everybody have the gut to do so.
This reflects how a good person you really are Smile.