Analog Range of Motion Problem
Hey guys, I have a problem with my left analog stick. My controller is the Wireless Logitec Ps2 Controller: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PlayStati...B0001VNNE8

It won't go any farther down than this:
[Image: Left_problems.png]

It won't go any further diagonally than this:
[Image: Corner_problems.png]

And it won't go any further left than this:
[Image: Bottom_problems.png]

It's like there is a box in both the bottom-left and bottom-right corners that prevents it from fully achieving its range. The top-left and top-right portions are fine, and the entire right analog stick is fine.
This obviously makes it very annoying to play games when my movement stick is cut off from diagonal control. I don't know if my controller is defective, but is there any way to fix this? A program that extends the sensitivity beyond the edges maybe? Or some setting in PCSX2 that might be able to help? If there's no way to fix this, I'll just buy a new controller. But I don't want to end up having the same problem later on.
I apologize in advance if I have put this thread in the wrong sub-forum.
Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Have you tried the callibrate button on the bottom right corner?

In lilypad you can adjust the sensitivity. Something around 1.2-1.4 should fix it I would guess... Still I would expect that you can either run (sensitivity >1.2) or walk (sensitivity<1.2) diagonally if you can not fix this input boundary.
(12-19-2015, 01:25 AM)willkuer Wrote: Have you tried the callibrate button on the bottom right corner?

In lilypad you can adjust the sensitivity. Something around 1.2-1.4 should fix it I would guess... Still I would expect that you can either run (sensitivity >1.2) or walk (sensitivity<1.2) diagonally if you can not fix this input boundary.

Neither of those are changing anything. I even tried to mess with the dead zone settings, which shouldn't be of help but I tried them anyway.
You increased sensitivity and still couldnt run diagonally? Have you tried increasing it further? As long as you can do any dialog movement you should be able to increase its magnitude with lilypad. Are you sure you selected the correct sensitivity?

Have you tried reinstalling your driver or using the gamepad on a different pc?