Analog with a ps3/2 controller
I recently got my FF12 to work on the emulator through lots of trial and error and realized without a ps2/3 controller ( which i have) you cant even get pass the first part. Is there anyway to be able to use Analog commands i guess on the keyboard. iv also tried Motion joy but entering advanced boot options on windows 7 seems almost impossible[/align]

Sponsored links

You can use your ps2/3 controller on your pc. For ps2 pad you can buy an adapter and the ps3 pad has usb anyway as far as i know^^ (never owned one). There are even windows drivers although they are unofficial, a while ago i played around with them and they seem to work for me even on win7. But search on google or the forum i think i saw a thread here about it too Smile

[E] found it! http://www.motioninjoy.com/ there you go.

If you're into gaming @pc in general i can highly recommend the xbox360 pad for pc, works perfectly with pcsx2(even with flawless rumble effects) and any other windows games, which usually are specially programed for this pad (batman arkham asylum, gta4 etcetc). And the layout of the pad and the analog sticks/Triggers are just... imba! For me at least Laugh I'd take that over dualshock pad anytime.
I use a Logitech RumblePad 2. Feels like a PS2 controller and works well. Haven't tried getting the "rumble" to work though. LOL! Walmart and Staples (prolly others) have' em. $25ish.
E5500 @ 3.6Ghz PNY DDR2 @850Mhz 5-5-5-14 ** GTS250 ECO @ 683/1674/1018
(12-09-2009, 04:32 AM)GoodDay Wrote: I recently got my FF12 to work on the emulator through lots of trial and error and realized without a ps2/3 controller ( which i have) you cant even get pass the first part.

Uh, this isnt true just make sure you configure all the keys in Lilypad controller plugin including the axis of course, it shouldnt cause you any problem.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
If motioninjoy doesn't work to get your PS3 controller connected, try the method linked in my sig.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Well the wired version of the Xbox 360 controller works flawless in the PC. It is perfect for PCSX2. All features including rumble work just like a dream. I personally am using the wireless 360 controller with the receiver.

The receiver sucks the power out of the powered USB hub it's connected to, but that is another story altogether. The controller (wired or wireless) is perfect in my opinion for PCSX2 and for PC gaming.

Plus as a previous poster has stated, a lot of PC games are Games For Windows compatible so they are already programed to work with the 360 controller. Which is a god send because before this, good luck getting your controllers to work properly with most games.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
Thanks for the replys, didnt realize lilly pad had the axis configs, i had it as default SSIX pad or something like that