Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anime games
hi all

im looking to compile a list with all the games that have a nice amount of anime cutscenes

for now i know know the persona series, and thats why i need your help to fill this list up
CPU E8400, 4GB RAM and ATI 4890 Vapor-X

Sponsored links

all "tales of" games
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Two words: VISUAL NOVELS.

Try them Tongue
[Image: costas84bannerr.jpg]
what are they about?

afaik, they are just stories, not games... am i correct?
Hmm.

Most visual novels are about choices, you make choices and depending on ur choices u take a Heroine's path.
They are very nice if u seek "Anime Games".

However.

If you look for "Animated Games" , In Final Fantasy, the girls look animated. Also try X-blades.
could you give me some names?

if possible, seinen style (mature psycological story, like death note or monster)
Tsukihime.
i only find anime movies, ps2 games... (amazon, ebay)
Ill PM you something.
Fate Stay/Night (though for Visual novels I seriously recommend using the pc, one word "fan translations" all right actually it's two words -.-)

Saya no Uta (can be loli as the heroine appears to you as a little child, that is because you had an accident and now you see the world ... different great story)

Chäos Head

Higurashi no naku koro ni (first "Himatsubushi-hen" then "Matsuribayashi-hen" manga gamer has released the first part in english)
Umineko no naku koro ni

Ever 17 (superb story though this is more a riddle than about the heroines, in my eyes it's even superior to tsukihime which is all ready pretty damn good. It's a must try!)

Saya no Uta and Fate Stay/Night feature sex scenes, though you can deactivate them in Fate Stay/Night if they bother you
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm