Annoying screen bug?
Guys i started my pcsx2 and ran the Kingdom Hearts iso, so i had this weird thing happen to me, im not sure how to fix it, i need some aid, so please, help me! Heres the screenshot

Sponsored links

Tried pressing F9 ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-13-2015, 07:00 PM)ssakash Wrote: Tried pressing F9 ?

omg, im such a noob, yes that solved the problem, can you explain to me
exacly what i did by pressing f9?
F9 cycles through hardware to software mode. Software mode is the current highest visual compatible renderer in pcsx2. You can manually change it by going to video >> gsdx plugin settings and changing the renderer to dx11 (software mode) so that, you don't need to press F9 every time while, you play.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-13-2015, 07:17 PM)ssakash Wrote: F9 cycles through hardware to software mode. Software mode is the current highest visual compatible renderer in pcsx2. You can manually change it by going to video >> gsdx plugin settings and changing the renderer to dx11 (software mode) so that, you don't need to press F9 every time while, you play.

Aha, did what you said, yes i dont have to press it anymore, thanks for clearing that up and for the assistance, quite a fast solve xD
No prob, it was a easy problem. And, it took about 30min to solve the problem and provide the reason for the fix, that's still a little slow.
- Refraction
This is an odd problem, or?
Is this normal?
At least I can not remember seeing this...
Uhm, I'm with willkuer, sorry to intervene, but the latest versions of PCSX2 don't have this issue anymore. The latest git doesn't and I'm positive 1.2.1 doesn't either. I just tested my copy of Kingdom Hearts from the USA region.
Might have been a save state bug though, I'm not really sure yet.
- Refraction
Had it on my PAL version quite a while ago.
using software mode, then switching back to hardware mode solved the issue
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go