Another Star Ocean Question...yay
Well it doesn't happen every time for sure(at least not for me), but I fail to see why it happensTongue, skipdraw hack doesn't help here, generally that "black screen" for me isn't black either, I mean it's faded to near black, but it's visible what's under it. Nothing troublesome anyway. Too excited with new threaded VU to stop at one game for testing. xD

Sponsored links

(08-12-2011, 06:47 AM)miseru99 Wrote: "black screen" for me isn't black either, I mean it's faded to near black, but it's visible what's under it. Nothing troublesome anyway. Too excited with new threaded VU to stop at one game for testing. xD

specific battles u can see whats visible and some it goes black with those 2 blocks...Sad
Heh on on a random note when it forced config after the latest update I regained a bunch of saves I thought were lost. Including on the the mines which brings me to my next point. This is a very pretty game with 3-4x scaling and FXAA.
^lol dralor xD you had them in your pcsx2 folder all the time and thought they're lost :X rofl owned by folder change O.O
yeah apparenlty now I lost my half way through ar tonelico save though. Will have to find out where I got these things stored Laugh
Tongue if you really had it in any custom folders(default is inside C:\Users\username\Documents\PCSX2) you can always seek the hdd for *.ps2 files, or simply delete or change the name of the "portable.ini" file in pcsx2 folder. It's "forced" only by this file very existenceTongue. If you rename it, you'll have your previous settings back.
Don't worry I know it's there I just haven't spent the effort after spending all day optimizing code. It's a lack of motivation to go searching at the moment. Tongue
Tongue Heheh couse yeah running an automated search, then moving all memcard files to one place by moving a mouse from X to X-5 cm is soo tiresome and bothering, ouch xD

XXI century will be famous for humanity laziness...
Soo like where was I? Ah I needed a sleep... soo who'll do it for me, couse I'm too lazy to sleep for myself. @_@ jk jk
Hey I made a 679x speedup in some code today I'm quite pleased with myself. Of course it was me who wrote the horibly slow version to begin with but that's beside the point.... Tongue2
About lack of optimalisations nothing beats creators of Intel Burn Test or OCCTTongue - whatever hardware you have it lags it. (xD)

Edit: through mods and admins are overclocked O.o gotta finish offtop...