Another "Will It Run" Thread (I'm sorry)
First of all, I'm sorry for posting another "Will It Run" thread as users are expected to read the sticky thread about the recommended system requirement.

However, I'm a newbie-PC user and I don't know much about PC (shame on me).

I'm sure about my Processor and RAM, however I'm not really sure about my Graphic Card, which is a Nvidia GeForce GT 730 Zotac Edition 2GB DDR. So I'm asking whether or not I can run games such as Persona 3 and Steambot Chronicle on PCSX2 smoothly using this PC without harming the PC itself (y'know, some people say emulators can harm the motherboard, so I just wanna make sure).

Again, I'm sorry for posting such thread, and thank you for the answers! Happy

Sponsored links

Your gpu will be alright for 3X native in most games. If you're gpu is gddr-5 edition. then, it may even play most moderate games in 4X native. Remember, a gt-730 is similar to the power of a gt-640. So, you will be alright for most games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-30-2015, 08:44 AM)ssakash Wrote: Your gpu will be alright for 3X native in most games. If you're gpu is gddr-5 edition. then, it may even play most moderate games in 4X native. Remember, a gt-730 is similar to the power of a gt-640. So, you will be alright for most games.

I see, thanks a lot! Happy

Oh, and one more thing: is there any limitation such as to some extent I can run the PCSX2? (such as time limit, CPU temperature, or similar stuffs)
You have never specified your CPU yet. And, I don't think there will be any limitations. Make sure your CPU is cooled enough for overclocking and don't pump up the voltage too high when overclocking, it may cause thermal throttling.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-30-2015, 08:47 AM)TexasRedTimi Wrote: I see, thanks a lot! Happy

Oh, and one more thing: is there any limitation such as to some extent I can run the PCSX2? (such as time limit, CPU temperature, or similar stuffs)

Nope. Modern cpus throttle down before they get too hot.
Who knows, the op still hasn't specified hota CPU yet.
- Refraction
My PC's processor is an Intel i5 3330 3GHz with 8RAM btw.
Then, there will be no problem. Your processor is quite Capable of emulating games through pcsx2.
- Refraction
I see. Thanks so much for the help! Smile