Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 'Will My System run PCSX2' Thread
As the thread title suggests, I was wondering how well the new notebook I ordered will run games such as Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II via PCSX2.

Here are the specs:
  • Sager NP8662
  • Display: 15.4" WSXGA+ "Glare Type" Super Clear Ultra Bright Glossy Screen (1680x1050)
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo P9700 "Montevina" 2.8GHz w/ 6MB L2 Cache - 1066MHz FSB - 25watt
  • Memory (RAM): 4,096MB DDR3 1066MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 SODIMMS)
  • Video Card: 1,024MB PCI-Express nVidia GeForce GTX 260M DDR3 DX10
  • Hard Drive: 250GB 5400RPM (Serial-ATA II 300 - 8MB Cache)
  • Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit (with free Windows 7 upgrade)

Any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated,

Chikken

Sponsored links

i guess its enough, just try and see the result yourself
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

Those games you listed should run very well on that system. Just follow the configuration guide and you'll be just fine.
http://www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
thats just a bit better than my system, tho i would suggest upgrading to seven x64 or downgrading to xp x64.... vista is blegh with games..

btw i have a slower version of your cpu and gpu and i get 40 - 60 fps reliably
Hey, just to don't make a new thread, can you guys say if i can run the same KH and KH2 on:
Intel Dual Core T2390 @1.83Ghz
ATI HD2400 (M72) 128Mb
2Gb RAM

it's a laptop, i have both WinXP-32bit + DirectX 9.0c and Win7-64bit + DirectX 10.

i just tried to run KH2 using the configs on the official configuration guide and i can't, the game runs slowly =/
i'll be very thankful if anyone help me... i, by the way, sorry for my english XD
@vicius14
try speedhacks 3X

your system is very weak tho so i think its as good as it will get
[Image: 1454055.png]