Another "Will my system run PCSX 2"?
I am new to this whole PCSX 2 thing and was wondering how well my computer would run Shadow of the Colossus or God of War on PCSX 2 0.9.2 (or 4).

Here are my System specs:

Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo TM T8300 @ 2.40 Ghz (2CPUs), ~2.4 Ghz
4.00 gb RAM DDR2 (Dual?)
DirectX10
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 512 MB (I believe)

If more is needed, please tell what and I will give it to you guys. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

And what the heck does this have to do with the PCSX2 MAC port? ....Moving to the proper section.
PCSX2 0.9.2 is years old,the latest version (and the one supported) is 0.9.4 or the new Playground branch.
God of war has serious issues.Shadow of the Colossus needs a very very fast PC to work at good speeds,so I guess your PC is not quite enough.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-20-2009, 01:17 AM)Bositman Wrote: And what the heck does this have to do with the PCSX2 MAC port? ....Moving to the proper section.
PCSX2 0.9.2 is years old,the latest version (and the one supported) is 0.9.4 or the new Playground branch.
God of war has serious issues.Shadow of the Colossus needs a very very fast PC to work at good speeds,so I guess your PC is not quite enough.
Sorry dude. I guess I saw support and put it in the wrong one. How about Ico?
bump. Really want to know.
what is Ico?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Static, You have the same laptop specs as me I Say the only games you will get 80-100% fullspeed would include, but are not limited to these:

Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom hearts 2 (with orb slowdown)
Disgea 1 & 2
Final Fantasy 10
Metal Slug Anthology
and some dbz games

Good luck Man I doubt you will get shadow of colossus to play, Although i never even tried it
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
(01-22-2009, 04:30 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: what is Ico?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ico_(game)

Anyway, as has been said, I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to run Shadow of the Colossus or God of War at good speeds with your laptop, and I doubt Ico will work that well either. You're likely to encounter slowdowns. Your processor should be in the 3 GHz+ region to be running well.
Ico and God of War are also nearly unplayable due to bugs.
I'd recommend just playing those games on your physical ps2.
System Specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ @ 2.20Ghz | 1 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE 512MB | Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32bit