Another silly Question from me
I have been noticing a lot lately that most fixes can be attributed to the auto game fixes not working. I have seen a number of recent posts that you have to manually activate them. Is this new considering I have never had to do it. Is this a recent or has this been happening for awhile?
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Sponsored links

Which gamefix do you mean? Auto-switch to software mode?

I actually seldom see this problem. It could be related to a non-matching crc (bad iso) if the hack is specialized on one game. (Like here for example where it is not clear why the automatic gamefix was not applied.)
I guess the auto-switch to SW is not enabled even if recommended because it drains your cpu if you are on the less powerful side of the moon.
^ In your example, I think the auto fix wasn't applied because OP had the director's cut of ToD, which likely has a different CRC than the normal one.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Blyss. I believe you are correct. I completely forgot it tracks by crc and not game name. Talk about a Brain Fart. I had to do the same for games I modded. Didn't even enter my mind. Thanks.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10