Any plans to implement anisoptric filtering?
Not sure why people are being asses to AF. I certainly do see a difference in 3d games. Then again OP, don't whine for a feature you can force on the control panel or even enable in a per-application profile.

Sponsored links

And here I always thought it's not possible to force it via control panel..?
(05-24-2009, 03:30 AM)Chris8282 Wrote: My question was whether or not it was being planned to implement this. I didn't ask if it would help.

Its quite fundamental to if it will be implemented or not, as we arent going to implement completely useless features Tongue

Its like putting a picture viewer in a pad plugin, its going to be completely pointless and useless, so it wouldnt get implemented.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-24-2009, 05:54 AM)edopedo Wrote: Not sure why people are being asses to AF. I certainly do see a difference in 3d games. Then again OP, don't whine for a feature you can force on the control panel or even enable in a per-application profile.

The problem with that is that it can only be done in DX9 set-ups. So, really, if it's not implemented through plug-ins then you cannot do it in the future.

That's why I ask. Don't assume I'm a whiner because you're ignorant on the matter.
(05-24-2009, 05:54 AM)edopedo Wrote: Not sure why people are being asses to AF. I certainly do see a difference in 3d games. Then again OP, don't whine for a feature you can force on the control panel or even enable in a per-application profile.

Forcing it through control panel doesn't not do anything for me. I believe these settings don't affect the plugin settings.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
you can force AF with nHancer but only with DX9. set internal res equal to monitor res and modify the option of nhancer .
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
(05-24-2009, 06:37 PM)Misfire Wrote:

Forcing it through control panel doesn't not do anything for me. I believe these settings don't affect the plugin settings.

Are you using DX10? If so, that's why. If you're not then do what the above poster said.