Overall slow framerate and reduced graphics, ToA(Also going to play .hack//GU way more). I'm also wondering if im putting the settings too low, this thing has 6GB Ram and a good card. Yes it's Vista Premium as well so im guessing i should have cranked it up to DX10 rather than DX9?
Basic Config: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/853/40037056.jpg
* Intel Core 2 Duo processor P8700 2.53GHz
* 3MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB Speed
* 6GB DDR2 (PC2-6400) RAM (4GBx1 + 2GBx1, Max: 8GB)
* 500GB (5400RPM) SATA Hard Drive
* Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit Edition
* 18.4" Widescreen Display (1920 x 1080) with XBRITE-FullHD technology
* NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT GPU with 512MB Dedicated and
Total Available Graphics Memory of 2280MB
Oh and i know this is a bit off to the side, but in ToA during the skits the black screen has many strange colors instead of just black, making it impossible to read lol.