Any stable version of 1.10?
(07-19-2013, 07:27 AM)Saiki Wrote: sometimes, other times not. I've had my isses with Win8 saying it needs admin rights with UAC off

Yeah, that's the reason for the advice to avoid installing games under the C: at all in Windows 8.

I noticed it first when trying to unpack files with 7zip at C: (I'm still not sure of what triggers the issue and exact mechanism but it just stopped 7zip with an unclear error message). Then I unpacked the files into another partition and got that message asking for administrative permission when trying to move them to C: and yes, the UAC is disabled here as well.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Actually the problem is pretty obvious, with the DEv9 being the last thing on the console.
@OP: Delete the 2 DLLs named DEV9giga_razi.dll (the second one will have the rev number on the filename too). It should work then
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-19-2013, 01:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: Actually the problem is pretty obvious, with the DEv9 being the last thing on the console.
@OP: Delete the 2 DLLs named DEV9giga_razi.dll (the second one will have the rev number on the filename too). It should work then

This, im suprised nobody else noticed this...
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I was wondering why no one was mentioning it.
Everyone acting surprised and no one bothering to mention it before Tongue
Go bositman Laugh

Don't look at me, i just arrived in this thread.
(07-19-2013, 05:22 PM)Coornio Wrote: Everyone acting surprised and no one bothering to mention it before Tongue
Go bositman Laugh

Yeah, mainly because I knew that plugin could cause the issue, just got a mind blanking in there Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
(07-19-2013, 05:22 PM)Coornio Wrote: Everyone acting surprised and no one bothering to mention it before Tongue
Go bositman Laugh

In my case,I was posting in another forum and when I refresh the page,the last post was refraction
The slider in Win8 doesn't disable UAC. You have to do it through the registry but you can't use apps without it unless you jump through some hoops.