Any way to bypass/emulate analog stick?
Hey all, I remember the last time I tried to play FFXII on the emulator, I could never get past one of the initial screens where you had to do something with the camera by touching the analog stick, and given that I only have a keyboard I was unable to get past it.

Now that a new version is out, can I somehow get past that or find something to emulate an analog stick?

Here's my setup if anyone really wants to know:

Intel q6600 CPU
2 gigs RAM
Nvidia 8800GTS 640mb
Windows Vista Ultimate

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Use the lilypad plugin - it allows you to map keyboard keys to the analog directions.
Not sure about how the old version worked, but you should be able to use Lilypad to set the analog sticks to whatever you want.

Heres what you should be looking for.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Asus Notebook W90vp
Windows Vista x64
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T9600 @ 2.8GHz
6.00 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4870 x2
(03-24-2009, 07:54 PM)amendsen83 Wrote: Not sure about how the old version worked, but you should be able to use Lilypad to set the analog sticks to whatever you want.

Thanks, I had tried lilypad in the past but I will try it again, hopefully it should work.
(03-24-2009, 11:42 PM)Spectre518 Wrote:
(03-24-2009, 07:54 PM)amendsen83 Wrote: Not sure about how the old version worked, but you should be able to use Lilypad to set the analog sticks to whatever you want.

Thanks, I had tried lilypad in the past but I will try it again, hopefully it should work.

If you own an XBOX 360 or PS3, you can use one of those controllers as a game pad for your computer.