Any way to fix blurring in Ratchet & Clank games?
Ratchet & Clank games seem to have some kind of blurring effect on the whole screen, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it on quite a few other games too, Rayman 3 for instance and to a lesser effect Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, but it's the most extreme in Ratchet & Clank.

Any idea how to fix it? A skipdraw hack maybe, anyone tried? Running Gsdx on D3D11 hardware mode with a custom internal res of 1600x900, the game looks more like it was running on the PS2 native resolution rather than being enhanced anyhow. I mean that the graphics aren't as sharp as say Final Fantasy X running on the same internal resolution, which looks perfectly fine.

Here's a screenshot from Ratchet & Clank 2 to show how it looks like (and R&C 1, 3 and even Gladiator have the same kind of blur - 1600x900 custom resolution D3D11 hardware mode with texture filtering):
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577853...C4A699717/

Or is it just the game's own post processing that can't be gotten rid of?

Sponsored links

ive had trouble with this too but for r&C 1-2-3 i use alpha hack,skipdraw 1 and internal resolution of 1440x1280
Whenever I see blurriness in a game, I lower my speedhack, use skipdraw, and raise the resolution to the highest. And btw, Ratchet & Clank forever.