Any1 have a FFX pal international save :D
so does anyway have a final fantasy x pal internation save for ffx? like the save has alot of things like celestial weapons or something?? something good i have tried using saves i have found on this website but the game keeps saying final fantasy x data not found. anyway thanks Laugh

Sponsored links

Here is my current saves up to the final battle. Its FFX International version which I thought was NTSC not PAL though so it may not work. Weapons are hacked so don't use if you don't want that. I couldn't be bothered to grind through the whole game as I really only wanted to play against the dark aeons (not done yet in saves). Characters have several 4 slot weapons with limit breaks and required ap grinding slots and equiv armor.

Attached Files
.7z   FFX-001.7z (Size: 53,75 KB / Downloads: 2.417)
sighh.. another 1 with final fantasy x data not found thanks anyway Tongue

btw do u know how to check what version ur ffx is?
Many ways to see that actually (like how many languages it has) but the most easiest way is to check the FPS of the game when it's running. If the FPS is maxxed out on 50 FPS then its PAL, 60 = NTSC.
(07-06-2009, 04:30 AM)Aemony Wrote: Many ways to see that actually (like how many languages it has) but the most easiest way is to check the FPS of the game when it's running. If the FPS is maxxed out on 50 FPS then its PAL, 60 = NTSC.
its always maxed on 49.99 and 50 so it must be pal but why arent the saves working o.O
Well no harm in trying. Saves are tied to a specific image. FFX has like 12 different builds according to gamefaqs (mine is SLPS_250.88 while yours is probably SCES_504.93.) This can be found if you open the cd on your machine. This code is displayed usually when pcsx2 boots. There is a file with that name SLUS_###.## which indicates the image version.

There is a very small chance my converted CheatEngine codes would work for you which would allow you to give yourself better weapons. Doing this is a little more than I want to explain but uses CheatEngine with pcsx2-beta-1329. If loaded and gold matches then you could alter the slots of the first weapon/armor in equipment list using codes from the excel sheet. Code Here.
uhh im not a computer expert Tongue i don't want admit but .. i dont know how to use that or even know what that code list thingy is xD also what u mean this code is displayed when pcsx2 boots i cant find anything that starts with SLUS_###.## sorry i am dumb =/
E8400 3.0Ghz|4GB Of Ram DDR3|Vista Home Premium 64Bit|9800GX2|P5QL Pro|1000 Watt MP|

Aim : xdcmasterx
Steam : xdcmasterx
Feel free to add me anytime
(07-06-2009, 05:52 AM)xdcmasterx Wrote: uhh im not a computer expert Tongue i don't want admit but .. i dont know how to use that or even know what that code list thingy is xD also what u mean this code is displayed when pcsx2 boots i cant find anything that starts with SLUS_###.## sorry i am dumb =/

When you enter the disk you'll find a file with name starting with S###_###.##,you must tell us the full name.

BTW there is no PAL international version,the international version is NTSC-J and it's running at 60fps.

figment is giving you a card with saves for the USA and the International version but you have one of the PAL versions(the PAL version is not only one)
ahhh ok thanks mine says : SCES_504.90
E8400 3.0Ghz|4GB Of Ram DDR3|Vista Home Premium 64Bit|9800GX2|P5QL Pro|1000 Watt MP|

Aim : xdcmasterx
Steam : xdcmasterx
Feel free to add me anytime
(07-06-2009, 03:25 PM)xdcmasterx Wrote: ahhh ok thanks mine says : SCES_504.90

Try this save then
Quote:Perfect Save! All Characters and Aeons have Max Stats and all Abilities, all Overdrives and Overdrive Modes, all Items x99, all Celestials Powered-up, Penance and Nemesis Defeated, all Quests Done.

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 18,8 KB / Downloads: 1.516)