Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody knows some good J-Horror Games Like Fatal Frame/Project Zero, Kuon
I never heard about Kuon so maybe there could be more good J-Horror games or simple Survival Horror that are not famous.
Excl I'm looking into your soul
[Image: 577477_243873175728949_943654402_n-1.jpg]

Intel Core i5-3230M Ivy Bridge 2.6 GHz(3.2GHz Turbo Boost)
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD 4000/AMD Radeon HD 8670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated) (Switchable Graphics)
Windows 8 64-bit

Sponsored links

You can always rely on Silent Hill 2,3 and Origins. It can scare the hell out of you.
Tough there are some minor bug on Origins on the emulator, it is actually quite playable.
Yes, lemons can be batteries. Ninja
maybe you can try forbidden siren.I hadn't play the game but seems scary.Not of course as fatal frame or silent hill but it seems good
Hmmm...

Alone in the Dark?
Eternal Darkness? (my favorite from new gen consoles but gamecube game tho, of the few games I ever cared to buy in that console)
Haunting ground
Siren/Siren2 may be... difficult to get used to because of the controls
Silent Hill 1/2/3 are great, other silent hills are... good but well... not as good as the old ones, I really loved some scenes in SH4 but the rest of the game was pretty meh to me, and like Origins didn't feel as ehr... scary I guess, SH5 I tried but didn't get into
Rule of rose for some people...
Obscure 1/2 I suppose but not for everyone
Parasite Eve 1 for PSX (my favorite for PSX but that isn't much survival horror but action I guess)

heard Alan Wake for 360 is great too
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Resident evil
Resident evil are not so much survival horror but uh... shooters kinda Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
They are horrors, Medal of Honor and game like that are shooters.
resident evil is the one that started the Horror Boom of games although the last two games looked like a big Budget action movie complete with Action Stars and Great action scenes not even close to Horror though
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
F.E.A.R
(06-04-2011, 12:04 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Eternal Darkness? (my favorite from new gen consoles but gamecube game tho, of the few games I ever cared to buy in that console)

hehe i actually bought a gamecube for that game after seeing a few vids of it xD

yeah and of course the resident evil series Smile