Anybody tell me how they have pcsx2 configured and what Plugins + bios using?
So basically- Can people with working PSCX2 emulators post what plugin and bios they are using, along with how they have it configured to help us newbies? xD lol, I am such a newb! ha.

Mr.Winter3

Thankyou =D

Sponsored links

(02-13-2009, 12:15 AM)Mr.Winter3 Wrote: So basically- Can people with working PSCX2 emulators post what plugin and bios they are using, along with how they have it configured to help us newbies? xD lol, I am such a newb! ha.

Mr.Winter3

Thankyou =D

This was made on purpose
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeh i followed that, but it still doesn't work! I just want to see what people use to get some sort of idea. My Hardware shouldnt be the problem should it?
Windows XP home edition, 32 bit, service pack 3
AMD Athlon X2 +6000 dual core @ 3.11ghz
ATi HD4850 512mb edition
3.25gig DDR2 RAM
no, it shouldn't.

Plugins you use depend onn the game you're trying to run.
If you PS2 isn't one of the earliest sold in Japan, your bios should be ok.
Most of the time, gsdx is better than Zero GS concerning compatibility, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks, what game runs best would you say on the pcsx2?
Cheers for this by the way =)
ATi HD4850 512mb edition
3.25gig DDR2 RAM
(02-13-2009, 02:05 AM)Mr.Winter3 Wrote: Thanks, what game runs best would you say on the pcsx2?
Cheers for this by the way =)

ya just talk a look at the compatibility list, if its green then you can play the game beginning to end and they usually work pretty well. I found that kingdom hearts on my computer nearly never went below 100% frame speed (i had it limited also so it could not go higher). personally i use the usa v1.60 bios dumped from my ps2and the latest plugin version available. The new beta and snapshots also help compatibility and game speed as well
Thankyou =) Its just i had it running, tried playing DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 and it had crazy lines all over the screen and it was running at a really low fps. Sad I will do as you say and have a look at the compatibility list and see whats what =) Thankyou soo much guys for the help. Smile
ATi HD4850 512mb edition
3.25gig DDR2 RAM
Try with varioUs gsdx plugins which is the best result in game. I saw your grapich is good make try with vista (directx.10 mode) in many case will gain more fps rather than XP.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
he cant use dx10 mode b/c dx 10 has not been released yet (as far as i know) for xp its only on vista. or maybe im confused and u should tell me how exactly u make gsdx use vista dx 10 on xp
You should use the your own bios. Dump it from your PS2. Anything else is illegal.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.