Anyone managed to fix shadows on Tourist Trophy?
I just did my annual pcsx 2 tryout since I built up a new machine, sandy bridge i5 2500 laced to an ati 5850. Smile From few short tries, things seem to run @ constant 60fps and fully playable! however, I noticed Tourist Trophy suffers a shadow rendering bug and was wondering if anyone managed to fix it? Other than that, no complains Biggrin

Btw if anyone needs, I got the best settings to run the game in, aside from the shadow problem its perfect. Smile

Sponsored links

Use the DirectX 10 Mode. It corrects most of the Graphics Bug.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(04-28-2011, 07:58 AM)recoder Wrote: Use the DirectX 10 Mode. It corrects most of the Graphics Bug.

currently using DX 11 but I'll give it a go.
Ahh, found out DX11 appears instead of 10 if you have that installed so no, problem remains. :\
Well, do you use some speedhacks! It might cause some glichtes.What are your GSdx Settings!
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(04-28-2011, 10:34 AM)recoder Wrote: Well, do you use some speedhacks! It might cause some glichtes.What are your GSdx Settings!

Nope, not really. :\ I'm using some sort of unofficial 0.9.8 but it seems to perform a bit nicer than 0.9.7 in the games I tried which are TT (same bug in both versions tho) and SOTC. Smile
We don't support SVN versions, use a previously released beta (that WE released) or the last stable build. We don't help with SVN builds due to the nature of them.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]