Poll: GSDX for PSX is:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Best.
35.00%
14 35.00%
Good.
50.00%
20 50.00%
Poor.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Worst.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anything About GSDX On EPSXE Here
I doubt there'll be hardware support anytime soon, the advantage of the plugin is being compatible with software mode besides most CPUs can use it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

I don't see hardware mode being necessary really. I just tried running megaman legends and I got it full speed easily at 1080p... If you have an even half modern processor it'll run fine at any resolution. If you don't, there are plenty of hardware accelerated plugins that come with epsxe for older or non-modern machines.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Exclamation 
i know.
in my opinion gsdx is the best, but the main disadvantage of gsdx is lack of hardware acc support.
playing games/rendering stuff in software mode is just nightmare.
just imagine playing crysis in software mode. Wacko
(11-07-2009, 01:56 AM)Otaku Ichise Wrote: Acer doesnt give drivers to Windows 7 for my laptop, only XP and Vista lol...

There never were drivers for laptop monitors anyways xD, it will use 60hz as usual, seems runing ok anyways.

you should blame oem components manufacturers, not acer.
(11-07-2009, 04:04 PM)Koji Wrote: keikeik: Make sure there is an "inis" directory in your epsxe folder. You can either make one manually, or you can just copy and paste your inis folder from PCSX2 into your epsxe directory.

Decided to try and test this out using r1873 of GSDX (sse2 if it matters) and it always defaults to nothing whenever i close the emulator.. So testing is becoming a pain haha.. Anyway to enable a frame limiter in this?

though two questions, whats dithering? and also whenever i change the texture filtering to biliner it chugs down to 40-60 FPS (legend of Legaia if it matters)

PC specs in sig.

EDIT: Sadly enabling AA and AF in the control panel does nothing Sad

About to test the nvidia control panel on this Laugh
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(11-07-2009, 11:57 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 04:04 PM)Koji Wrote: keikeik: Make sure there is an "inis" directory in your epsxe folder. You can either make one manually, or you can just copy and paste your inis folder from PCSX2 into your epsxe directory.

Decided to try and test this out using r1873 of GSDX (sse2 if it matters) and it always defaults to nothing whenever i close the emulator.. So testing is becoming a pain haha.. Anyway to enable a frame limiter in this?

though two questions, whats dithering? and also whenever i change the texture filtering to biliner it chugs down to 40-60 FPS (legend of Legaia if it matters)

PC specs in sig.

[Image: 39.gif]
(11-08-2009, 01:13 AM)Direct Play Wrote:
(11-07-2009, 11:57 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote:

PC specs in sig.

please read before posting: (about sync-ing framerate). Angry

Please post anything about GSDX on EPSXE here.

Features
The first DX 9/10/11 GPU plug-in.
Very fast, accurate & smooth.
Heavily optimized for all CPUs.
Easy to use.

Wishlist
Hardware acceleration support.
Framerate option.
Auto detect & correct aspect ratio.

Developer Site
http://sourceforge.net/users/gabest

Download
http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php

Required
DirectX: August 2009
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...2d8712d553
Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Pack
http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/vc10/vcredist_x86.exe

Solutions
For synchronizing the framerate of any app in Windows, just Force On Vertical Sync & Triple Buffering in your graphic card control panel driver.
Always set the monitor refresh rate @ any resolution to the maximum hertz for maximum speed.

Did read thanks, whole thread, If you notice i said the control panel didn't do anything...
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
hellbringer: Did you try what you quoted of me? The settings will NOT save for gsdx in epsxe unless there is a directory called "inis" in the epsxe folder.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(11-08-2009, 01:18 AM)Koji Wrote: hellbringer: Did you try what you quoted of me? The settings will NOT save for gsdx in epsxe unless there is a directory called "inis" in the epsxe folder.

Yep. even tried coping over my original ini file from pcsx2
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(11-08-2009, 01:25 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote:
(11-08-2009, 01:18 AM)Koji Wrote: hellbringer: Did you try what you quoted of me? The settings will NOT save for gsdx in epsxe unless there is a directory called "inis" in the epsxe folder.

Yep. even copied over my original ini file from pcsx2

[Image: 4.gif]
i have no idea what's wrong with your system.
what's your system specs?