Poll: GSDX for PSX is:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Best.
35.00%
14 35.00%
Good.
50.00%
20 50.00%
Poor.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Worst.
7.50%
3 7.50%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anything About GSDX On EPSXE Here
The plugin doesnt have a frame limiter as far as I remember you'd have to use Eternal SPU plugin with SPUAsync - Wait for a locked 100% speed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

You ncan use de internal epsxe sound plugin in the epsxe 1.70 version is the best for sound quality and anyway you can limit frames with f4 with the internal or open it for quick load times.

gsdx is the only plugin that display the underwater levels in duke nuken and other games
hey why not start a new gsdx plugin project but for PSX emulation only that would mean that somebodys gonna make improvements on it to make maybe even better graphics wise the pete's OGL 2 plugin
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
(09-04-2009, 01:44 PM)gladiator Wrote: You ncan use de internal epsxe sound plugin in the epsxe 1.70 version is the best for sound quality and anyway you can limit frames with f4 with the internal or open it for quick load times.

Eh not the best for sound quality, and the included ePSXe limiter has never worked for me :/
Because there is no need to split development between PS1 and PS2 plugin work... especially since in it's current state it runs fine on PS1 emus anyways.

Also, if I remember right, pete's plugins are all open source and have been for a couple years now so they are freely available for anyone to improve on if they want to.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-04-2009, 06:42 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(09-04-2009, 01:44 PM)gladiator Wrote: You ncan use de internal epsxe sound plugin in the epsxe 1.70 version is the best for sound quality and anyway you can limit frames with f4 with the internal or open it for quick load times.

Eh not the best for sound quality, and the included ePSXe limiter has never worked for me :/

epsxe 170 internal sound plugin quality and emulation is better than eternal for most of the games, believe me i was a betatester of epsxe 170 and got to test a lot of games for compatibility issues, other thing is that needs a more powerful pc for running but in quality is better and that for some games eternal spu is still needed to run those games.

But maybe for your pc doesn't work properly.
We'll have to disagree in what sound quality is then :P
(09-05-2009, 09:47 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: We'll have to disagree in what sound quality is then Tongue

The internal SPU plugin sounds pretty good, actually. The only problem is if you create a save state and then load, the reverb the plugin had suddenly disappears. The only way for that not to happen is to wholly rely on memory card saves. Other than that, most games sound perfect. So, maybe avoid using save states...? Then there's Eternal SPU; it would be so much better if it had gaussian interpolation instead of the scratchy linear interpolation. If I didn't now any better, I'd swear that project was dead.

Edit 8:47AM: The internal SPU would be better if it didn't intermittently crackle.
@ zefie: for synchronizing the framerate, you don't need to use any plug-in, just force on vertical sync & triple buffering in your nvidia/ati driver control panel.
about internal spu plug-in: the latest release was: 2003, this plug-in is outdated.
The internal spu plugin got the same date that epsxe 170 since it was developed for that version of the emulator, so is not from 2003...