Anything to increase fps?
Again, nothing you can do with that pc anyways.
That´s why we recommended plying on your ps2 for now.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(10-25-2014, 10:02 PM)carlos6034 Wrote: xD haha we ended up talking about buying games xD..... and I was supposed to get help with fps problems....

well if you really want to play it that much badly on a pc, why don't you build one budget emulating pc Biggrin , have a look at my sig where i made one for nearly 350dollars...
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-26-2014, 07:45 AM)s.sakash Wrote: well if you really want to play it that much badly on a pc, why don't you build one budget emulating pc Biggrin , have a look at my sig where i made one for nearly 350dollars...

Ok thnx.. my yeah ps2 has some problems so thats why I prefer pc... nothing to worry about But I think i can deal with does fps drops.... after all video stills fluid... only thing is audio Smile
to fix the audio, config>audio>plugin settings> changed from timestretch to async mix
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-26-2014, 08:01 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: to fix the audio, config>audio>plugin settings> changed from timestretch to async mix

Ok thnx for the help Smile
And ill consider buying a new laptop to play cuz now I know this one is not that powerful Smile