Anyway to "overclock" pcsx2s emulation?
I'm just wondering if there is any way to overclock the emulation so games dont have fps stutter. mind you im at 60fps on a 4770k and 680GTX its not my system unable to run the emulator its just the game Im playing even on ps2 had fps dips that id like to smooth out.

Sponsored links

This isn't officially supported and you may not ask for support with it, but it does have the ability to overclock the PS2's processor

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Overclock...ers-wanted?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
@nobbs
Blyss mentioned, not to suggest them until it's finalized.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
But the OP was asking about the thing specifically. Whereas in the thread you were posting about it, the OP didn't ask for it.
And Nobbs already said he won't get support by using it anyway.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
the OP at the thread which I posted also asked for it specifically. even then, It's still blyss's call.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I guess Blyss should not have published this if it should not be published.
This is the internet. Everything that is published is easily available for the public.
I think Blyss is just concerned that he provides a 'hacked' version as a moderator which is somehow unusual and might lead to unexpected behavior (as support questions) by new users.
(02-25-2015, 02:17 PM)willkuer Wrote: I guess Blyss should not have published this if it should not be published.
This is the internet. Everything that is published is easily available for the public.
I think Blyss is just concerned that he provides a 'hacked' version as a moderator which is somehow unusual and might lead to unexpected behavior (as support questions) by new users.

Hence why I said it's unsupported.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(02-25-2015, 02:54 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Hence why I said it's unsupported.

Exactly. That's why I think it is ok to provide this special version under such conditions.
uhh lol so much drama im struggling to follow over a simple question XD

Anyways thanks Nobbs unfortunately it seems to be way to fiddly for me to bother with it to solve a fairly minor issue, none the less thank you very much.
@Ssakash - when I said not to suggest it, I meant not to suggest it to random people who were not looking for that type of feature.

It's okay to suggest it when people are looking for it, that's why I made it public. It will be integrated with main branch soon enough(in a slightly different way) anyway.

@Formula21 - it's not complicated, just set the EE slider to overclock %. 1 simple step. But it is currently not supported on the forums if it causes bugs.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD