Ar Tonelico 2 Black Lines Across Screen
(02-14-2016, 02:34 PM)gregory Wrote: My gosh, it is an infinite dimensions hack Tongue2

need to hack the hack to make the hack work but best hack the hack on the hack that is doing the hack to make sure the hack is hacked around Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Just a thought, I think one of my recent changes to stop this happening in other games was to disable a hardware hack on gsdx, I can't rememeber which one but it was one of the hw hacks that caused this as a result of the nvidia hack.

Edit: Found it, you have to enable the Sprite Hack, which you are supposed to use it on those games anyway.

Quote:Found it, you have to enable the Sprite Hack, which you are supposed to use it on those games anyway.

Sprite hack is necessary for upscaled resolutions. but the current issue seems to be also present on native resolution.
Still enable it Tongue2

I guess I could change the hack to not do anything in native

(02-14-2016, 05:33 PM)refraction Wrote: Still enable it Tongue2

sprite hack is disabled at the code for native resolutions.
Hmm alright, I'll have to modify the hack to not do anything in native res

Good morning, french speaker here Smile

I have the exact same issue as Firion but i can't get rid of it. I tried with SVN v1.3.1-1016-gd2e4dac DX9, OGL but always black lines...
Sprite hack and align sprite hack didn't change anything. Maybe because i'm using F3 to load states and see the changes?

Running with Intel core i5 - 3230 M CPU @ 2,60GHz
Intel core i5 - 3230M CPU @ 2,60GHz Windows 8.1
I'm a french speaker so sorry if my english seems (very) bad ^^
Did you try to use normal filtering
I think I managed to get rid of these black lines by playing with the configuration. it's smooth now except for the stutter whilst opening the menu.

Here is my configuration:

Renderer: OpenGL
Texture Filtering: Bilinear (ps2)

(HARDWARE RENDERER SETTING)
Large Framebuffer:
Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
Minimapping: Automatic
CRC Hack Level: Partial
Blending Accuracy: High

(HW HACK – ADVANCED SETTINGS)
UNCHECKED HACKS EXCEPT FOR:
Framebuffer Conversion:
Preload Frame Data: √ --- don’t know why I checked it though lol, but well, the game works, isn’t it?
Half-Screen Fix: Automatic
Trilinear Filtering: None (Default)
Skipdraw:  1/1
Align Sprite: √
Half-Pixel Offset: Normal (vortex)
Round Sprite: Half.

I know it's too late, but I hope it helps.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]