Ar Tonelico 2 Problem
(02-10-2009, 02:30 PM)bokami Wrote: i have it and the ar2 undub iso

Remember: Piracy isn`t supported hereGlare
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Any way to solve the problem OP described?
Hello!? I've also just run into the same problem as topic starter. Could some dev post here just so that we know they know about the problem?

It's the same error on both the regular build and the PG one. I could provide a savestate if that's needed.
I'll reply in this topic too, just in case anyone doesn't notice the other one menancewhite started.

I'm pretty sure this is a glitch in the actual game, since as well as having encountered it myself, I have a friend who experienced it on a real PS2.
Usually reloading from a memory card save will get you past it - but if you were playing with savestates on a VM build of PCSX2 where Gust games and memcards didn't get along, you're out of luck.
Recommendation: upgrade to SVN build 636+ and resume your game from one of the savefiles uploaded to GameFAQs. There's one with saves at the beginning of stage 5 for both Cloche and Luca, I believe.

By the way, the "ar2bugfix" program is related to a freeze in a boss battle later in the game and won't do anything about this particular glitch.
unable to save in memory card too, hav to use save state
been using
pcsx 0.9.4
0.9.5 svn 377
pcsx pg 1.0.0395

still hav the same prob
some1 can help solve my prob? preferably detailed instructions
You have to get the new beta ( search the forums, there's a download thread ). It fixes the memory card bugs. But the new version cannot load old savestates.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
.... http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html <-- this is all you need..
(02-18-2009, 10:01 PM)Krakatos Wrote: .... http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html <-- this is all you need..

So this new update supposedly fixes the memory card issues that were mentioned earlier in this thread? I'm a bit confused as to what the problem actually is, but I'll be totally fine with a problem being fixed before I understand it.
Could someone please enlighten me a bit on how to get the patch working? Earlier in the thread there was a quick list of how to, but I can't seem to figure out how precisely to do it. By going to cmd.exe does that actually mean the patch needs to be done via the dos prompt? That didn't seem to make sense to me.

Any assistance would be appreciated... as well as if someone could please answer the previous question. Smile