Ar Tonelico - Cannot save to memory card after using save/load state.
(03-09-2014, 10:32 PM)KrossX Wrote: Dang, elusive issue then.

@Chiruno: It seems you can easily reproduce the issue with the original version you were using. If you can do so, can you zip the savestate and memorycard files? To see if I can reproduce it on my end.

Certainly. Below is a link to an archive containing all of my savestates and memory cards.

The most current save state is number 5.

Memory card 1 is the memory card I have been using with the game -- 2 likely contains copied save data from 1 while I was troubleshooting the problem. Creating new memory cards did not solve the problem.

Thank you for your assistance.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gw25qx...092014.rar

I'm halfway ready to build from source and attach a debugger, myself.

Sponsored links

Sorry for the wait.

I tested your memcards/savestaes and indeed the first one to load has a memorycard issue of sorts. Or rather, has an issue affecting detection of memorycard. Also, the memorycard seems to have an entry corrupted.

During the tests there were no warning logs, so I will assume the SIO part it working alright.

If I load a game from the memorycard and make a new savestate, that new savestate works fine. Also messed with new saves and auto eject, also seems to be working as expected.

Interestingly, if I attempt to save into that corrupted slot (slot3?), then your issue will show up making memorycards unusable. My guess is that the affected savestates were made after an attempt to save into that corrupted slot. So, just make sure not to use that slot?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]