Ar Tonelico Dialog Graphics Glitch
I started up Ar Tonelico today and I immediately noticed a glitch I was having at random points during conversation's with black screens. Instead of showing the character portrait and their dialog it would instead show a full screen of specific pattern of colors depending on who was talking. I've added images of a few instances below.

I've tried searching through the forums for a solution, but haven't been able to find one. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Lyner:
[Image: nufb6rg.jpg]
Shurelia:
[Image: zpQj5rX.jpg]
Ayatane:
[Image: e2CP54O.jpg]
Lyner's Dad:
[Image: JKEI6LU.jpg]

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hardware Specs
- Intel Core i5 3570k
- AMD Radeon HD 7900 (64MB memory)
- 8GB Memory
- Windows 8

PCSX2 Version:
Not sure, I only downloaded it a few weeks ago, so looking at the downloads page that looks like 1.0.0. The exe file is called pcsx2-r5350 if that helps at all.

I'm running default settings, though I was switching back and forth between Native resolution and Custom. This glitch occurred in both resolutions.

This is only occurring in Ar Tonelico 1, and it's an ISO.
I think your Radeon 7900 Series uses more then 64 MByte mate, it should be atleast 1 to 3 GByte.
I (nearly) finished the game on PCSX2 and never saw any of these. Could you try the 1.0 release please?
I got the same problem here.
Im using the 1.0 version.

My PC:
i5 2500k
8gb ddr3
HD 5670

Im using the DX11, and tried the DX9 as well, same problem.

Edit:

Just fixed doing something retro-compatible
I added the 1.0 plug-in (GSdx 5334) for SSE4.1 on the 0.9 emulator.