Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia - Menu Slowdown
(06-08-2016, 07:46 PM)Eloris Wrote: Yeah, it works fine. I looked at it a bit more thoroughly now, and sometimes the stutter does still occur, sometimes it's barely noticeable. It's not entirely consistent, I guess I just caught a good one when I tried it earlier.

Well, not to bother the friendly devs here too much, but I switched to software mode and works alright, so I'll use that from now on, just wish the image would be more sharp and of higher resolution, like hardware mode.

Sponsored links

When I played this game, I simply learned to live with the small delay. At least it is consistent and very brief Smile
(06-09-2016, 12:13 PM)rama Wrote: When I played this game, I simply learned to live with the small delay. At least it is consistent and very brief Smile

It's also very, very frequent, what with all the battles and menu viewing.
Okay, I just tried it again and yea, it happens every time the game presents artwork in this overlay mode it has.
So yea, it is annoying.
@rama could make me gs dump that include the slowness ?
(06-10-2016, 01:35 PM)gregory Wrote: @rama could make me gs dump that include the slowness ?

Not to get my hopes up but I would be floored if you found a workaround for this as I'm currently playing through this series.
(06-10-2016, 02:50 PM)bomblord Wrote: Not to get my hopes up but I would be floored if you found a workaround for this as I'm currently playing through this series.

+1 from me as well. Would only take pcsx2 closer to perfection...
A gs dump won't be practical for this. You need to get in and out of a menu in the game. Better get a dump or find a copy. Talk to you on IRC Smile
If it will lead to a fix I'm willing to give up my copy. For you to use for testing
Great no pressure at all Tongue2

I only said that I will give a look. If the game does badass stuff, huge probability I can't do better.