Are the erom,rom1 and rom2 used for something?
it's just you I think. I have no isssues getting into the bios. (zerospu2, GSDX 1.14 SSSE3 and cdvdnull)

Sponsored links

(03-18-2009, 09:09 PM)Saiki Wrote: it's just you I think. I have no isssues getting into the bios. (zerospu2, GSDX 1.14 SSSE3 and cdvdnull)

Maybe it's SSE2 problem
(03-18-2009, 09:18 PM)vsub Wrote:
(03-18-2009, 09:09 PM)Saiki Wrote: it's just you I think. I have no isssues getting into the bios. (zerospu2, GSDX 1.14 SSSE3 and cdvdnull)

Maybe it's SSE2 problem
I don't think it is, I used to use SSE2 cause the SSSE3 plugins wouldn't show up for some reason before. what settings in advanced/speedhacks do you use when you try to get into the bios?
Saiki Wrote:What settings in advanced/speedhacks do you use when you try to get into the bios?

It doesn't really matter what setting I use because I don't have permanent setting for anything...I try EVERY possible settings and if it's still not working then I post about a problem.

My settings are from everything on default to all possible configuration.I think you should tell me what setting you use.
(03-18-2009, 09:26 PM)vsub Wrote: My settings are from everything on default to all possible configuration.I think you should tell me what setting you use.

I have a vid where I told them here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4897.html (it does buzz a bit, just skip to the last 2 mins or so)
Saiki Wrote:I have a vid where I told them here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4897.html (it does buzz a bit, just skip to the last 2 mins or so)

I'll never understand why those sites place such a hard to guess letters...succeeded on my 4th try Rolleyes
(03-18-2009, 09:37 PM)vsub Wrote:
Saiki Wrote:I have a vid where I told them here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4897.html (it does buzz a bit, just skip to the last 2 mins or so)

I'll never understand why those sites place such a hard to guess letters...succeeded on my 4th try Rolleyes
lol. well, I didn't want to put in on youtube, I get enough crap as it is now.
Saiki Wrote:lol. well, I didn't want to put in on youtube, I get enough crap as it is now.

I almost didn't see anything from the configurations but I heard you Tongue and I didn't see that long error message on your post.

BTW why not trying making a video using some desktop capturing software,it will be WAY better that with camera.
(03-18-2009, 10:03 PM)vsub Wrote: BTW why not trying making a video using some desktop capturing software,it will be WAY better that with camera.
yes, well, pcsx2 runs at 1fps when I capture form the desktop, that's why I did that.
Saiki Wrote:yes, well, pcsx2 runs at 1fps when I capture form the desktop, that's why I did that.

He uses way to much resorces...I just made one video on Atelier Iris 3 just to see how much the speed will decreace and I can say it form 80-90 with speed hack to 50-60 and on heavy loading times goest to 25-30 but my PC is too week for pcsx2 in the first place.

The video skips a lot(most likely because I didn't tweak pcsx2/the recording program enough but that's not the point here since you're not showing how you play on pcsx2 but report a problem)