Are there any way to fix graphical glitches in hardware mode?
(11-11-2014, 12:44 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Those bugs will probably require a re-write of the plugin, which probably will never happen.

If you keep an eye here you will see that Gregory38 has been working on GDSX a lot http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html I know he is currently in the proccess of porting it from DirectX over to OpenGL but after taht it will be easier for him to work on making changes since he will know the code better byt hat point since he has to figure it out and get things working right in opengl and I am sure some things will change between the 2 since thats the nature of things. They won't be identical to each other and Gregory ight have an easier or harder time getting somethings working in OpenGL compared to DirectX. IT may fix some things and break other things. Its just the nature of the beast in this case.

Sponsored links

I think Gabest and his OCL based GSdx will be pretty successful, but it won't have upscaling sadly.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-11-2014, 03:09 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I think Gabest and his OCL based GSdx will be pretty successful, but it won't have upscaling sadly.

Crap. I've been spoiled by the upscaling of this emulator, and it's hard to play at the original resolution for me haha But if it's what fixes the glitches, then I guess I can let it slide.

(11-11-2014, 03:05 AM)Topken Wrote: If you keep an eye here you will see that Gregory38 has been working on GDSX a lot http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html I know he is currently in the proccess of porting it from DirectX over to OpenGL but after taht it will be easier for him to work on making changes since he will know the code better byt hat point since he has to figure it out and get things working right in opengl and I am sure some things will change between the 2 since thats the nature of things. They won't be identical to each other and Gregory ight have an easier or harder time getting somethings working in OpenGL compared to DirectX. IT may fix some things and break other things. Its just the nature of the beast in this case.

Here's hoping all goes well.