Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armored Core cheats
Hello, I am new to the site, was hoping for some assistance in adding or using codebreaker cheats of ALL of the Armored Core games - can anyone assist or upload a file that is GOOD TO GO!?

Thank you!
Correction, HOW to use Codebreaker in .97 OR a ready made PNACH file....I have NO IDEA how to do this! - please help!!

Sponsored links

and what this have to do with site related question and feedback forums
indeed, moving to an appropriate section.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
If you want to use an existing pnach file, put the file in the Cheats folder in your PCSX2 directory (make one if it does not exist).
Open up PCSX2, go to System -> Enable Cheats.
Voila!
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(01-23-2011, 09:07 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: If you want to use an existing pnach file, put the file in the Cheats folder in your PCSX2 directory (make one if it does not exist).
Open up PCSX2, go to System -> Enable Cheats.
Voila!

that is exactly what I am looking for.,...and to the rest of you...I did say I was new..bare with me...*****!
(01-24-2011, 05:16 AM)Piranacon Wrote: that is exactly what I am looking for.,...and to the rest of you...I did say I was new..bare with me...*****!

To you and anyone else who stumbles upon this thread: Have a look at my forum posts for cheats - especially the first post in which i detail where i got the actual game files, just incase you want to use exactly what i did. Pnach file contents and some important things to consider are with them.

I've got AC2, AC2:AA, AC3, AC3: SL and AC:Last Raven cheats all set up if you'd like any of them! Smile Just look through my posts.