Aspect ratio Issues (solved - GSdx Bug)
Quite a waste of money getting both a NTSC and PAL BIOS, and NTSC and PAL versions of the game, but I digress.

Anyways, avih seems to have hit it. No matter what your aspect ratio, the game should somehow fit into the window, so it does look like a GS bug. As he said, if software rendering doesn't work on the PAL version, just play that NTSC version you bought from the store.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

yea been bit of a fan of the game so i imported the PAL vers as it does have a small differance on a stage. strangly enough when i got my 2nd PS2 at a thrift store i had no clue it was a PAL PS2 till it seemed to display diffrently on my TV,

and, yea its GSdx, as ZeroGS plugin works w/ the Pal version. just down to now a better PC Controller . (the 360 Wireless Conroller oddly isnt as responsive to PCSX2 as a logitec controller or the PS2 controller on the actual console.)
You can bypass the region lock with PCSX2, one of its many advantages.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(05-28-2012, 09:14 PM)KrossX Wrote: You can bypass the region lock with PCSX2, one of its many advantages.

ya caught me Mid-Edit in reply.. the only big change between the NTSC and PAL version was stage 2 "Flying-O" was Track Lyrics
How can it be a GS bug if I'm not getting the issue? Solved?? Talk about scientific method going down the toilet.
<REDACTED>
(05-28-2012, 10:37 PM)Fezzer Wrote: How can it be a GS bug if I'm not getting the issue? Solved?? Talk about scientific method going down the toilet.

You more than likely have the NTSC version of the game, whereas the OP is talking about the PAL version.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
I has both PAL game AND Bios.

I'm from the Isle of Man, european country.
<REDACTED>
(05-28-2012, 11:59 PM)Fezzer Wrote: I has both PAL game AND Bios.

Yeah I saw that, tiny little country it is.

Dunno, but he has an NTSC version that works so if he takes advantage of the framelimiting tool it should work.

If you have the PAL version and bios on PCSX2 and it works fine then there's only three things I can think of...

1. Your version of PCSX2 is fine, his is bugged (maybe he needs to update).
2. His computer / software has some kind of problem with it.
3. His game was corrupted during burning or something else having to do with either the original disc or how he burned it.

But I say if he can work the NTSC version then let him, haha. Seems like a more complex issue.
(05-28-2012, 11:59 PM)Fezzer Wrote: I has both PAL game AND Bios.

i've been using the SVN Versions of the plugins (GSdx) and i've tried everything i could , my solution was to use ZeroGS for the PAL Version.

and both burnt and retail copy didnt go that bad on my PAL PS2 (via pal to NTSC adapter box)
Well, there you go then I guess. Sorry, I just usually try fixes that don't involve changing plugins too much. I don't know much of anything about the other plugins I like GSDX too much to boot it.