Assistance Please
All the graphics plugins do not work for me. I cannot configure them for DirectX 9, this is because it crashes on all.

Sponsored links

SHOW US A PICTURE
... Take a picture of what eh?
All three choices for Graphics are all GSDx. In which all are incompatible with me for some reason, because when I click configure it crashes.
Quote:First of all GSdx comes in 3 versions,SSE2,SSSE3 and SSE4.Only IF your processor supports these instruction sets use the respective version since it will be faster for you.Otherwise you will get constant crashes when using it.
SSE2 supporting CPUs: Check here
SSSE3 supporting CPus: Check here
SSE4 supporting CPUs: Intel Core 2 Duo Penryn series,meaning the E7xxx and E8xxx models for dual cores and the Q9xxx models for quad cores

Now, I have an AMD Athlon™ which is AMD K8 based I believe. Though I cannot use SSE2 and it says this in a pop up window when I start up PCSX2.
THE PROBLEM IS IN YOUR CPU YOU NEED TO UPGRADE BECAUSE YOU SAID SSE2 IS NOT DETECTED
AND THAT IS LOWEST THING YOU NEED TO RUN GSdx SO YOUR ONLY CHOSE IS ZeroGS AND IT HAVE A LOT BUGS EVEN IF IT WORK WITH YOU IT WILL RUN VERY SLOW BECAUSE YOUR CPU IS WEAK READ WHAT YOU NEED TO RUN THE PCSX2 IN Configuration Guide
Where can I download ZeroGS?
All links seem to lead somewhere in the pcsx2 site, thought the file does not exist anymore.

Well I downloaded, and put the .dll in the plugins folder, though it claims the Plugin had a load failure.
ok here is it it should came with 0.9.6 installer .
what version and what windows did you use

Attached Files
.rar   ZeroGS.rar (Size: 331,34 KB / Downloads: 180)
Thank you.

Code:
Plugin load failure: plugins\SPU2-X-1.1.dll
    SysLibError Message: <NULL>
Plugin load failure: plugins\ZeroGS.dll
Plugin load failure: plugins\ZZOgl-r122.dll
Plugin load failure: C:\Documents and Settings\My-Name\Desktop\PCSX2_0.9.6_binary\Pcsx2\plugins\SPU2-X-1.1.dll
Plugin load failure: C:\Documents and Settings\My-Name\Desktop\PCSX2_0.9.6_binary\Pcsx2\plugins\ZeroGS.dll
Plugin load failure: C:\Documents and Settings\My-Name\Desktop\PCSX2_0.9.6_binary\Pcsx2\plugins\ZZOgl-r122.dll
it look like you use vista did you ?
No, I have Windows XP.
remove that version and download PCSX2 0.9.6 Installer and install it from this link and see what is going to happen
http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php