Assistance Please
Sorry in advance if this was a stupid question/problem.
I have the .ISO and .img of a game(yes it is compatible), now how do I use it? I tried the Linuz Iso CDVD .8, and I compiled it, though I don't know where it went or what it did.
So how do I use the .ISO or .img file to run my game?

Sponsored links

When you run cd/dvd a window will open up asking where the file is. Find it and double click it. It should run if it is compatable.
When I choose run cd/dvd it claims the specified Bios file was not found. A bios is required for Pcsx2 to run.

I have an iso file instead.

Also says plugins SPU2-X-1.1.dll and ZeroGS.dll have not loaded(failed).
dump your bios from your ps2, and run it as admin if using vista Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Well I don't have the bios. That is why I asked how do I run from a ISO file.
Though it is not prompting me, asking where the iso file is for some reason.
well you have to dump your bios from your ps2, and if you say that you don't have a ps2 then you don't have the rights to use this emu Closedeyes (cuz we won't support bios piracy here)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Do you mean the bios file from a ps2 or from the game?
(04-15-2009, 07:39 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well you have to dump your bios from your ps2, and if you say that you don't have a ps2 then you don't have the rights to use this emu Closedeyes (cuz we won't support bios piracy here)

yes it is true and you need to read the Configuration Guide . i do not know why you people not using search before make a thread or Configuration Guide before asking support question
(04-15-2009, 07:44 AM)Keeper-of-Styx Wrote: Do you mean the bios file from a ps2 or from the game?

(04-15-2009, 07:39 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well you have to dump your bios from your ps2, and if you say that you don't have a ps2 then you don't have the rights to use this emu Closedeyes (cuz we won't support bios piracy here)
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Just making sure lol.
I have the bios file now. I set the Bios Directory too.
Let me finish re-reading the config document.