Assistance please (Hope this is the right section)
Basically...I downloaded, configured controls, but I am now stuck with this, and I hope this uploads right....
Just want to know how to fix it, or if I can[/php]

EDIT:
CPU: I can't figure that out...Or what it is exactly, not too good at finding this, I think it might be what I put for Graphic Card, but ah if it changes anything the laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C655D
Graphics Card: Okay, i'm not 100%, but this is what closest I can see: AMD E-300 APU Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.3 GHz
Memory: 4gb

Using the PCSX2 1.0.0
I just have default settings
I'm trying to play Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams from disc, so I think DVD format

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Not much for a bug report if there is no way to know what are you trying to play, what's your machine, how have you configured the emulator...
Imagination is where we are truly real
He already said he's trying Onimusha Dawn of Dreams.

YongMcSquire this is a known bug for this game in some 2D scenes and in menus. The rest of the game is fine
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay, so I probably need to get a better laptop, because I ran a game, and it was loading terribly. about 10-12fps, so I need to get a better laptop....But thanks for the help.
Will this happen with a lot of games?
Definitely.
1.3 ghz will be too weak for most games
Thanks, I am a tad disheartened that I can't play PS2 games anymore, but at least I know to look for stronger laptops...However, budgets and what not. So many after Christmas and when Financial Aid LEftover is reimbursed

Any Laptops to really look towards? Something that is good for school, and will run most games at a decent pace.
No idea about laptops, since it's definitely not recommended for pcsx2 (more expensive & less efficient than their desktop equivalent).