Assistance with a Patch, Please?
(03-13-2009, 10:10 PM)Cody900 Wrote: Go up further?

EDIT: redlof beat me to it. >:

Lol. Sure thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Oh no wonder the patch is not working and you don't have a crc cause you downloaded the game from internet.
I will no longer assist you
As you can see, with the ISO I have compiled from the original game, it fails to read the CRC of this game. I tried to play this with the game in the drive, to find the CRC. Not only was it tricky as hell to get the emulator to read a disc that was in the drive, I make ISO's just to be safe, it still wouldn't read the CRC in the Output.
LMAO!!!!! NO I didn't! I made an iso with the info from the disc. Tongue I'm a cop, not a pirate.
That's weird. =/

What CD/DVD plugin are you using and are you loading through File > Run CD/DVD? Try using a newer version of PCSX2 and plugins as found in this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

EDIT: Hmmm, are you going into the BIOS and then loading the game through that?
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
.OhmyCZ Vertex 250GB SSD 200/160MB/s read/write - Samsung F1 1TB
.:Windows 7 x64
Gigaherz. Lol. I execute the disc, but it won't run. I try CD/DVD but it won't run. So I try to mount what looks like an image file on the disc itself, and it crashes the emulator.

I'm using v0.9.6 at the moment, I was told this was the latest version?
Use Linuz Iso CDDVD and open the .iso.

Gigahertz's CD/DVD plugin isn't even in the SVN anymore. Tongue Emulator crashing alot of probably a sign that updating would be a good thing. Yours was compiled end of Feb, the newest one in that thread is from March, worth trying anyway.
.:Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 OC'ed @ 4Ghz - EVGA X58 SLI - Corsair 6GB @ 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 - 2xEVGA GTX 285 1GB OC'ed @ 680/1548/1270Mhz in SLI - Dell UltraSharp 24" - Corsair HX1000W PSU - Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 - Antec 900
By the way, the beta plug-ins are fantastic, but they slow down my emulator and my PC until I restore my computer.
I used Gigahertz to read the DVD.
I used LinuzIso DVD to read the DVD, but it wouldn't execute. So I just created an ISO with PowerISO, well worth the price for the code.. And it runs the image.
ROFL... I can see why She says I downloaded this version, but I promise you I pay the full price for what I download, so I'm not a pirate, and besides, I only do so for backup purposes, especially after what happened with Nocturne, and how after the disc was broken, I could never find a copy in the stores. And I'd rather pay double-price for a retail version and a version downloaded online then to have one copy be ruined.
This really wasn't the paid-online version, I don't think, but I move the files around sometimes, so it might have been.

I am not a pirate, lol. But I can see why she will no longer assist me. If I am to be banned, please do so, but I promise that I'm not a pirate. I just use software to speed up paid downloads, cause my internet has a habit of crashing.
So it runs with Linuz ISO, does the console output the CRC at all? Check the size of your ISO against your disc size, some methods of making the .iso, like just copying all the files, doesn't copy the large majority of space that makes up most of the CD/DVDs space, and it screws up PCSX2 trying to read the ISO. So, just check that the ISO size is the same as the disc size as reported by Windows to be sure you made the ISO correctly.
Well, the image runs, so I think I might have, lol

And damn, that IS the version I bought online!!!! Christ on a cracker, I'll post a screen of the retail version's output this evening. Smile